Hello! I am strawberrywaffles! NOW THEN, let me type a couple of interesting things. I should probably list them since I found it's easier for people to read this way when I'm talking about specific things and it looks less large and intimidating.
• My secret identity is Kid the Phantom Thief! Just kidding. Pfft... as if I would like to be him just because he is kinda awesome...
• I love udon, it is my favorite food in the world. One of my favorite drinks is apple juice and also bubble tea.
• I love OneRepublic, they are my favorite music group!
• I am a proud whovian and also Sherlock fan.
• I'm a bookworm and would appreciate book recommendations. I like fiction books and not really fictional love stories so just putting that out there.
• I got glasses that look similar to Edogawa Conan's glasses from the show Detective Conan. >:3
• In real life I'm not really social and get kind of overwhelmed when I have to talk to lots of people. I'm only comfortable being hilarious and funny with people i'm not too close to but are friends with me. I don't understand why i'm not my hilarious self with my best friends but yeah...
• I'm a girl, I hope my page makes that obvious and if not oh well.
• I don't like dresses or skirts or makeup... yeah
• I have a 3DS XL so maybe on animal crossing I could share bells and other items.
• I like anime. I love HxH, Tegami Bachi, Soul Eater, Fruits Basket, Kaitou Kid 1412, and Detective Conan (Case Closed).
• I LOVE STUDIO GHIBLI!
• I want to be a professional animator when I become an adult. I like Dreamworks and I like Disney but some of Disney's cartoons are making me wonder wether or not I should try to work for them.
• My favorite color is blue.
• I love wolves.
• I love the Wassabi Productions youtube channel! :D
• I like writing stories and I think i'm pretty good at it so I practice when I get more ideas and inspired.
• I like role playing a lot on Dogzer. x3 I usually join anime role-plays and not human role plays and sometimes animal role plays.
• I am a cellist and have been playing the cello for about three years now.
• Music groups that I like/like a lot: OneRepublic, The Script, Camila, American Authors, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Keane, etc...
Future Boy Conan (episode one) is a 29:03 minute Studio Ghibli film that is really good!
Like Disney's This is Me, well, this is me:
Or at least before I got new glasses. Just imagine the glasses flipped over.
<––– A doodle, doodle, doodle! Guess!
I LOVE THEIR VOICES AS WELL AS THE MOVIE!! :D
(A tiny part of the lyrics shows is incorrect.)
=( ' ∆ ` )= ~ Meow
( ^ )>}}
_| |_ \ Kitty with a scarf. :3
Edogawa Conan stole my glasses! •-•
• No asking really personal things
• No copying my drawings unless I have specifically made one for you
I took the Personality Quiz for the BBC Sherlock and Doctor Who and guess who I got?
Your Result: You are Watson
Some people are born leaders, others are born foot-soldiers: you are neither. You are a great second-in-command. That's not to say you're deficient in any way, it's just you are at your best when you are enabling someone to achieve their vision. This is partly due to your intense loyalty, and partly due to you need to take part in something you can truly believe in. We could all use as good a friend as you.
Your Result: You're the Eleventh Doctor
You're truly one of a kind. They not only don't make 'em like you any more, they never did in the first place! Somehow, even the most mundane of things can be transformed into a unique statement in your wayward hands. Your ability to raise eyebrows everywhere you go - while still somehow being entirely admirable - is unparalleled. OK, sometimes you make bad decisions and perhaps you're too keen to let your reputation speak on your behalf, but you are a hard person to forget, and that is how you have come to have a reputation in the first place.
I took the What is Your Avatar The Last Airbender element and guess what I got?
You are a Waterbender.
I took the Which Disney Villain Are You Quiz, guess who I got? (I'm so happy!)
You’re a dedicated individual who isn’t afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. You have powerful friends who expect a lot from you, and you should probably stay away from graveyards.
I took the What Disney Pirate Are You Quiz, guess who I got? •-•
YOU’RE CAPTAIN HOOK!
You are not afraid of anything, except for crocodiles and the sound of a ticking clock. You care a lot about your appearance and you have amazing hair. How else would you instill fear in the hearts of all pirates you encounter?
I took the Which Disney Quote Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign, guess what I got?
“CHANGE IS GOOD.” RAFIKI, THE LION KING
If you think about it, change is always happening, so why not embrace it? From your mood to your style to your taste, you love to switch it up. Everyone else just needs to come to the party!
IF YOU WERE A ‘90S DISNEY CHARACTER:
Your defining trait would be bravery. Your occupation would be a (mighty) king. You would live in Halloween Town. You would travel on a broomstick.
What Disney Song Are You Based on Your Zodiac Animal?
YOU ARE “REFLECTION” FROM MULAN!
You are kind, generous, and you will fight for you what. You are also very introspective, so “Reflection” from Mulan is the perfect song for you!
My Prize for acing the Match the Icon to the Animated Classic:
Secrets by OneRepublic
All the Right Moves by OneRepublic
Marching On by OneRepublic
Feel Again by OneRepublic
Missing Persons 1 & 2 by OneRepublic
Life in Color by OneRepublic
I Lived by OneRepublic
Lose Myself by OneRepublic
Fear by OneRepublic
Good Life by OneRepublic
Stop and Stare by OneRepublic
Apologize by OneRepublic
Say(All I Need) by OneRepublic
Breakeven by The Script
The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
Nothing by The Script
Go Big Or Go Home by American Authors
Beliver by American Authors
Luck by American Authors
Hit It by American Authors
Keep Me Dreaming by American Authors
Too Shall Pass by Ok Go
Haiku by Headphone Activist
Sapient Dream by Slushii
Cry For You by September
Sad Machine (Darren Styles & Gammer Remix) by Porter Robinson
Road to Glory by Audiomachine
Iron Poetry by Really Slow Motion
Your Light by Yoe Mase
Iceland by Petit Biscuit
Blood and Stone by Audiomachine
The New Earth by Audiomachine
Akkadian Empire by Audiomachine
Wars of Faith by Audiomachine
Before I Leave This World (Beautiful Orchestral) by Ivan Torrent
Blood Red Roses by C21 FX
Handclap by Fitz and The Tantrums
Dejarte de Amar by Camila
With or Without You by U2
Invisible by U2
California (There Is No End To Love) by U2
Screen by Twenty One Pilots
The Run And Go by Twenty One Pilots
Fake You Out by Twenty One Pilots
Semi-Automatic by Twenty One Pilots
Hometown by Twenty One Pilots
I am currently looking for a male Siberian husky with a capacity 356.00+
Coat: Preferably black or gold
! *Note*: Please do not steal my art or I will have to report you and I really don't want to have to do that. !
Thank you Puppylover1244 ! :D When ever I see this drawing it makes me smile!
Thank you Pomeranian39!!
I love it so much! Thank you Pom!
Thanks Bailey! I love the sheep! I'm going to name him Phillip. xD
I also finally have my own T.A.R.D.I.S cake! WHooHoO!
Thank you Jade7777! It's adorable! :3
Thank you Snow!! :D I really loved the waffle! xD It was perfect!
Enjoy your life!
Make every day count!
Be safe and act safe!
I actually dance a tiny bit better than the cat when i'm playing Just Dance! :D
I do this a lot... xD...
An example of what boys at my school think. XD