Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Spanish Water DogOriginal Name: Perro de agua Español
With ancient roots, the Spanish Water Dog is mostly found in Andalusia, where it has been known for centuries under the name of Turkish Dog.
Mainly used as a sheepdog, but also as a hunting dog, this rustic dog has well-developed muscles and lovely curly hair. Docile, intelligent and hard-working, its capacity for understanding and learning makes the Spanish Water Dog an easy dog to train.