Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Characteristics of this breed:
This is an intelligent and very affectionate dog. For them, obedience is a pleasure! A very old dog breed which has taken over the planet. It's a perfect family dog, but watch out - it likes to eat!
Characteristics in Dogzer:
Its abilities are excellent especially in Sense of Smell and in Speed! Obedient, it''s an excellent pet. We can only imagine the achievements to come!
Beagle: the Snoopy of hunting
The Beagle is a dog breed originally from England. It's a dog of medium-build. Physically, it resembles a smaller Harrier, with shorter paws and longer ears. In the cartoon world, Snoopy is the most famous Beagle.
The Beagle has an appearance close to that of an English Foxhound, but smaller. Its head is large. Its eyes are big and dark brown or hazel colored. Its square muzzle is shorter. It has relatively long ears that are short-haired and bulge out at its cheeks, curving towards the lips. Its paws are short but well-proportioned to the body. A Beagle varies between 33 and 40 cm high. It weighs generally between 12 and 17 kilos.
Beagles are dogs that run fast. It was created in 1830 to be used to hunt rabbit, deer, hares and mostly game animals. In fact, the ancestor to the Beagle existed 2000 years ago. The current Beagle breed was developped from dog breeds that have disappeared today, especially the Talbot, the Northern and the Southern Hound. With a developed sense of smell, the Beagle is a detection dog like no other. With its small size, everyone adopts it as a pet.