Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Chihuahua: the smallest dog and also the toughest
The Chihuahua is known all over the world as the smallest dog in the world. It's from the Mexican State of the same name. Physically, the weight of a Chihuahua varies between 1.5 and 2.5 kilos.
There are two types of Chihuahua: the long-haired and the short-haired. This last one has hair especially short around the face and the ears but also on the whole body. For its part, the long-haired Chihuahua has longer hair around its neck. This forms fringes on the ears as well as a fluffy tail.
The Chihuahua makes up an integral part of the group 9 in the Federation Cynologique Internationale, which defines them as an agreeable pet. Despite its fragile appearance, the Chihuahua has a strong character and is very tough. In the canine world, it's one of the few dogs that can reach 15 years old. Social, it's capable of adapting perfectly to the inside of a house. However, it's not just an inside dog: dynamic, the Chihuahua needs to be taken for walks often.
The Chihuahua has become very fashionable. That's why we find countless dogs today who are not the Chihuahua breed but who are still called "Chihuahua-type".