Welcome to my page!
- Feel free to friend me!
- I'm a female from the northern United States (lots of snow and corn, yay!) and I'm a high school student taking dual credit classes to achieve my associates' degree by the time I graduate high school. I am a complete freak for sports, and I have ran both cross country and track, and I play softball. I have two 9 year old dogs, Arrow (a yellow lab, pictured in my profile picture) and Lilly (a Boston Terrier), who are the sweetest dogs ever and give the best cuddles. I've owned many other dogs in addition to the two, including a Jack Russell, a Beagle, and a German Shepherd with Czechoslovakian lines, just to list a few. I have a major soft spot for dogs, recently more so with Springer Spaniels.
- I made my account 5 years ago in 2015, with spurts of inactivity, the latest lasting over 2 years. I have no idea what I was thinking of when I made my username, due to the fact it is significantly different compared to other tags I've played games under. Due to the current pandemic and school being 100% virtual, I am active majority of the day on and off.
- When I first started this game, I primarily wanted to focus on breeding Jack Russells, but at some point I abandoned that idea and decided focus on training random purebred male dogs that I had at the time. Since my return, I have gotten a few of my dogs to 80% HS for breeding and focused on breeding a string of American Staffordshire Terriers and training some of my exclusive breeds. For now, my primary focus is breeding Carpathian Shepherd Dogs.
- I try to sell most of the dogs that I don't necessarily need or that aren't over 80% HS, and all dogs I'm trying to sell will have a $ in front of their name.
- Dogs with ** in front of their names are male dogs that can breed and have 80% HS or higher.
- (***) Dogs with three *'s in front of their names are female dogs that can breed and have 80% HS or higher.
- Dogs with a ~ in front of their name are dogs of either gender that are currently being trained or need training to get to 80% HS.
- If you have any questions about a dog or anything else, feel free to PM me or leave a message on my wall!