Go Back   Dogzer forum > Support > Ask other players for help > Kennel club
Closed Thread Post New Thread
 Velcrowall

Velcrowall
Club: Resurrection's Club
Presence: 1,189 days

Old 04-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Does anyone remember/know how to stock up on items for your club's groomer and vet? The only products that show up are the products that my club has (ie, it shows wound dressing and how much I have, and what margin I can sell it at, but does not show flea treatment and I have no flea treatment anyway). And if I click to buy any quantity of what I do have (like if I try to buy 5 bandages), nothing happens. I click on the ok button next to the margin number, and nothing happens. Either I don't remember how to buy this stuff, or this post should probably be moved to the 'Report a bug' forum (please).
Vitani.us

Old 04-09-2020, 05:28 AM
I was able to purchase supplies for my Kennel Club.

Not sure if you did what I did, but I clicked "manage" then clicked "kennel club", then it brings me to options to click, I click, "shop", and then it brings me automatically to the shop to purchase supplies, I even tested it, I added how many I wanted on them, and clicked "purchase", and it worked for me. I hope this helped
 Velcrowall

Velcrowall
Club: Resurrection's Club
Presence: 1,189 days

Old 04-09-2020, 07:27 AM
Oh! I guess it had updated since I last bought supplies, that worked Vitani! Thank you!
Vitani.us

Old 04-09-2020, 08:28 AM
Your welcome
 Sneasel

Sneasel
· Agility
Club: House of Hobbits, NZ
Presence: 3,387 days

Old 04-09-2020, 09:08 PM
Given resolved, locking